Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Team Practice!


This is our district (small group) that we were assigned to so that we could practice our gospel discussion presentations. We are trying to win the Gold Trophy by being the best of any other district. When we went through the first session, I asked our teacher how we were ranked so far...they sent me to the office for rehab! They told me that they don't have competitions in church so I suggested that they start. They sent me to Rehab 2!  My next class is for special cases and is titled "The Obedience of the Humble Heart".  Sue wanted me to tell everyone that she was not in favor of me trying to organize the competion.  She must have already taken the class?!

I will keep you posted on how I am doing in time out.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget-it's all about the numbers. Win, win win!! You guys look great (and by far the youngest)-you'll beat them for sure.

    ReplyDelete